Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Very belated Halloween pictures

Posted by Heidi at Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Barfing pumpkin. Interesting idea...

This was the pumpkin I helped carve. Sarah decided we should carve a unicorn. She then proceeded to draw a very cute unicorn with a very big bum.

Brianna helped carve this Harry Potter pumpkin. She really is a die-hard Harry Potter fan.


Brianna is on the left
For my single's ward's FHE just before Halloween this year, we carved pumpkins. These are just a few pictures from that fun night.

I had a lovely Halloween this year. I went to the ward Halloween dance dressed up as a Jane Austen character. On Halloween, I went to my friend's house, we got chinese food for dinner, and we watched Blood and Chocolate. The best part was that I got to pass out candy to all the little kids that came trick-or-treating that night. I've never gotten to do that before and I always wanted to, so that was pretty exciting for me! They were so adorable to! There were some little princess, some superheroes, a dinosaur, and a whole lot of other cuteness. One kid (looked like he was about 8-10 years old) hollered "don't forget to file your taxes!" as he was leaving. I just said, "uh, thanks?" and shut the door. Then I laughed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei