Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh, I ate too much!

Posted by Heidi at Tuesday, August 02, 2011
Tonight I went to a bridal shower for Amanda, who is marrying my brother, Eric, in 14 days. We had a somewhat informal bridal shower at a park by a lake, meaning we pretty much just socialized, ate yummy food, and didn't play any of those typical, cutesy bridal shower games, because that's not really Amanda's style. It was fun and the food was so good! We made/barbequed kabobs and ate cheesecake and strawberry shortcake for dessert. The mosquitoes were also in attendance.

The food table
Eric (the groom) crashed the bridal shower. He did give me a ride though, so he had an excuse.
Our yummy yummy kabobs. What do you like on kabobs?
Chrystal, Amanda's sister-in-law (I can't remember her name, but I just met her tonight), and Joslyn
Amanda opening her present of girly pampering items
My sister-in-law, Heather, sitting up straight in an attempt to hide her "I just ate too much" food baby. I don't think she has anything to worry about. She looks great all the time.
Lake Samish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei