Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Posted by Heidi at Sunday, July 17, 2011
Amazingly awesome fun things from this last week:

Brianna's Harry Potter Extravaganza pre-movie party
  
Team Gryffindor
Now I want a nice, clean game!
  
Quidditch match
Brianna: Harry Potter lover, obsesser, and expert, keeper, and sometimes beater
 Pumpkin shakes and homemade butterbeer

Muggle Quidditch
 

Video taping Sarah dancing literally behind her back. She didn't know and it was hilarious :)

Sarah was the Snitch


Going to the midnight showing of the last Harry Potter movie. Sad, exhilarating, awesome! Brianna (who is obsessed with all things Harry Potter) was sitting next to me and crying most of the time, I think. My favorite scene was the Pensieve scene. What's yours?

We had glow stick wands. It looks more like a lightsaber. Oh well!


The Owl City concert with Matt Kearney opening at the Paramount in Seattle. Amazing! Not to mention that Adam Young is kinda cute ;)

My younger brother got a job at FedEx! Now he can be saving for his mission that he is currently getting his papers in for.

Black Magic Legillimancy game. I still don't get it!

Spending lots of time with friends.

I submitted my BYU admissions application today! All I need to do now is send them my transcript, which I will do on Monday and then it will be finished!

And now I get to go to church in the morning :)

P.S. I was listening to this and thought it deserved a mention:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei