Friday, June 24, 2011

And rain will make the flowers grow

Posted by Heidi at Friday, June 24, 2011
Last night I watched the Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Concert on DVD with some friends. It Was Awesome! Amazing! Beautiful! Fabulous! This is one of the three musicals that I have been dying to see for a long time. The other two are The Phantom of the Opera and Wicked. I love the music in each and I love the stories. I would love it if I could see each of them in person someday!
(I Googled all of these pictures. They're not mine)

He has an amazing voice. I'd like a man who sings like him :)
Eponine. She's my favorite character because her's is my favorite story. It's so tragic.
Best looking guy in the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei