Friday, January 13, 2012

Stories of the Day

Posted by Heidi at Friday, January 13, 2012
So, i kind of had a small awkward moment today where somebody asked me something (in English), and without thinking, I accidentally answered in French. Granted, all I said was "oui", which means yes, but I was a little embarrassed. It was when I was ordering something at Taco Bell at the Cougareat, and the Cashier was checking that my order was correct. When I realized what I said, I told her I was embarrassed because I had answered in French, and maybe I'd been studying it a little too much (I had been just studying something from my French book while I waited in line). What's funny is that she then signed a few words, and as she did, she said, "That's okay. I'm learning ASL for a reason." Haha!
Another story for today:
I was on my way home from school, standing at a crosswalk waiting to cross the street. There was a school bus full of kids (I could tell mostly from the noise that was coming from it) at the stop light. As the bus started to turn, I saw a girl waving at me, so I decided to humor her and wave back. Then I noticed that the girl next to her was making faces at me. I just laughed. Then, after the bus had already turned and gone, I thought, "I should've stuck my tongue out at that girl. That would've been funny!"
 

1 comments:

N I C O L E on March 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM said...

Thanks for coming over to my blog and following!!

I am a new follower of yours also! ♥

Nicole from insidethemindofnicole.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei