Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh what are men to rocks and mountains?

Posted by Heidi at Tuesday, August 30, 2011
This title is just the first thing that came to my mind when I was trying to think of a title. Probably because this week I watched both the BBC and Kiera Knightly versions of Pride and Prejudice. I introduced Holly to the BBC version with Colin Firth. I think she liked it...it is two disks long, and when the first disk ended she was so excited, she was saying, "where's the next disk? hurry up! where is it? put it in!" Something along those lines, at least :)

I haven't been writing much lately, but in my defense, I haven't had much access to internet for the last two weeks or so, because I just moved and we haven't set it up yet. However, here are some highlights from my life right now:

I got into BYU! Yes, I know I already blogged about this, but I'm just so excited!!!

I went on a date about 2 1/2 weeks ago. This was somewhat momentous, because it was my first date in about 2 1/2 years, as well as the first time I have actually been asked on a date in about 3 1/2 years. I'm not going to feel pathetic because of this. I'm happy with how my life is going. However, I was very excited to be finally going on a date after so long. The date was with a fairly new friend of mine, and was just a good opportunity to get to know this friend better. It was a good fun time.

I moved into a new apartment with a new roommate, my good friend, Holly. Still not unpacked, but I'm loving being there.

My brother got married 2 weeks ago to Amanda.

The sun is shining and the sky is clear today. It's lovely. I hope it stays clear so I can see the stars tonight.

I finally got finished with Summer quarter at school this last Friday.

I'm going to the One Republic Concert at the Evergreen State Fair on Thursday.

I'm going to the temple tomorrow.

I'm trying parsnips this week. Lets hope I like them.

And now I need to go buy cleaning supplies for the new apartment. I hope everyone has a lovely week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei