Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why didn't anyone tell me that it's National Cheesecake day?!

Posted by Heidi at Saturday, July 30, 2011
I stole this line (my title) from a friend's Facebook status, but seriously, I was thinking the same thing when I read her status. National Cheesecake Day has got to be one of the greatest holidays known to man and I'm pretty sure I was unaware it existed until today. Cheesecake is definitely at the top of my list of favorite desserts, along with ice cream and chocolate. When I was in high school and my friends and I had sleep overs, really often we would sneak out of the house after midnight and drive to the 24 hour Wal-Mart for "late night cheesecake runs". Those are some good memories. So, in honor of this, National Cheesecake Day, I went to the store and bought a Sara Lee frozen strawberry cheesecake. I bought some ice cream too, but that's beside the point (some of my friends do call me the Ice Cream Queen, because I love ice cream so much!).

This is the cheesecake I bought. I already ate half of it on my own. Yummy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei