Thursday, May 31, 2012

Vampires are creepy. At least ones named Edward.

Posted by Heidi at Thursday, May 31, 2012
I had weird dream last night. Don't laugh at me. I'm pretty sure the only reason I had this dream was because I was watching "How It Should Have Ended" videos on YouTube last night and the Twilight one was one of them. Also, I was reading a bit of the Hunger Games last night, so that might have had something to do with it too.

Anyway, so in my dream I was Bella and of course I was dating Edward, but I was getting pretty sick of him because he was way too smothering and controlling. Sure he was totally in love with me, but he was getting a bit obsessive and it was getting on my nerves, so I decided I wanted to leave him. But since I knew he wouldn't let me go so easily, I knew I had to be able to sneak away fast enough that he couldn't catch me, and go where he couldn't find me. So I was in the kitchen at his house one day, while he was in the living room with Emmett watching something on TV, and I was talking to Rosalie, or somebody, about helping me leave and they agreed with me about Edward and agreed to help me leave, but we had to do it so that he wouldn't pick up my scent, because then he could follow me anywhere. So we started hatching this plan that involved sneaking out the house right then, and Rosalie carrying me while running me really fast to the next state, having me roll around in a creek to cover my scent, then putting me on a plane to fly all the way to the other side of the country, and changing my name and dying my hair so that he couldn't come looking for me and find me or recognize me. We were just starting to run away from the house and I was really afraid he'd find me anyway, and then I woke up.

Yes, I have read the books before, but I became very disillusioned (is that the right word?) by Twilight after the first movie came out (because it was awful!)

I think the older I get the more crazy my dreams are. They didn't used to be so weird and crazy when I was a kid.

Thought this was funny and somewhat fitting



Because at least Katniss isn't completely helpless and swooney all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutly agree with you :) I read the books too adn as soon as I saw the first movie the whole thing was ruined. how ever if you haven't seen Hotel Transilvania you should watch it. I got a big kick from it :) P.S. I miss you.

Heidi said...

Who is this? you put yourself as anonymous. Is this Holly?

Post a Comment

 

Pink Notes, Blue Notes Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei